Tuesday, June 17, 2014

First memoir paper

I am writing an essay, that is a narrative and discussion of some of my experiences I had before I was 12 year old and still have meaning for me now. As others, I have lots of precious memories in my life and one of the stories that stands out the most is how my father made a car by himself. It inspired me.
Also, I understood later how he worked hard for his dream come true even though he had problems at the time. I really appreciate my dad for being a good father and the best teacher for me. I am pretty sure that everybody has unforgettable moments in their life.
Also, one of my classmates did a peer review for my paper and I thanked him because he gave me some useful advices. So, I think I am ready for my final grade for my first paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment