Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Post 1

Personally, I am so excited about this blog because I have never had one before but now I do. This blog is one of my class requirements and I just realized that it is simply a great way to improve my writing. Summer classes seemed tough and fast paced but I will give it a try. I have always been afraid of writing in English because it is not my first language. I am thinking of keeping this blog in the future even after this class. For now I will post every time when I read an article.


Today I will read the article “Is Google making us stupid?” When I saw the title, I thought are you kidding me? Google makes our life much easier than what it use to be and it can’t be make us stupid. I remember when I moved to the U.S., every single thing was bigger than normal such as the country itself, the roads, and foods. I used to get lost a lot and every time when I was lost in middle of a huge road, my only friend was Google map. It still is actually. This article seems interesting and I want to know the why the writer came up with this title. I will post what I think of the article after I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment