Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kenneth Cole Gets Schooled by David Sirota

I read the essay is a called "Kenneth Cole gets schooled" by David Sirota.

I am not sure what should I say about this essay. First of all, I am not really familiar with American education system, and I am trying to fit into it for a last couple of years. I like the education system here, to be honest. I liked the author of the article stood up for teachers. I don’t like that Kenneth Cole has shown that he believes teachers are the problem with American educational standards and performances, and sadly this is a popular opinion here, in America. To compare my educational experiences in my native country American standard of education is pretty good. I'm pretty positive that all students know the differences between red and read... So maybe Kenneth Cole shouldn’t make statements like this!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment