Sunday, June 15, 2014

Why we hate the smart kids? by Garnt Penrod

After I read the essay that is called “Why we hate the smart kids” by Grant Penrod, I understood that  smart kids are not treated properly in our society. For example, it says that  “The point though, is that the image of intellectualism is disliked as anti-social, and the harm of even a fallacious perception to this effect spread to all of the intelligentsia”. (Penrod)  I do not agree with Grant's idea because I have seen smart kids are society, friendly and fun to be around them. In my opinion, people should treat smart kids fairly same as with other kids. In the essay, it even says that some people calls the smart kid as a nerd, it should not be the case. I think, it is stereotyping but everybody different. Why people hate each other for no reason actually?

No comments:

Post a Comment