Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Career goals


I have a long-term and a short-term career goals. One of my projects required to build my resume and application letter.
This project helped me to get my resume done. Anyway, I needed to do it. My short-term career goal is to get a full time position as a CNA at The Holmstad. The Reason why I want to work at The Holmstad is very simple. During my clinical training of nursing assistant program at Michealsen Health Center, The Holmstad, I loved the working environment at that place, residents, and employers.  I have been trained, certified and highly motivated and service-focused. I believe that my skills and interest to learn new things would absolutely help me achieving my long-term goals at Holmstad. I just sent my application to a hiring manager.  So I will see… 

No comments:

Post a Comment