Saturday, July 26, 2014

Writing Process Now

I am so comfortable writing essays and making analysis on the films now. I know I make lots of grammar mistakes and my vocabulary is limited, but I don’t scare to write in English anymore. Over the course, I spent my time, money and energy and I am satisfied with my progress so far. I think I am improving day by day and little by little. My past English classes and my hard work brought me at this level of English. Probably, in comparison with the other students, my vocabulary is not strong enough, but I am so happy where I am now. I will not give up and I know that I can keep going. Over the English 101 course, I read many essays from the textbooks, and it was very interesting. I have knowledge of how to do critical analysis and even I have my own blog now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment