Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Independence Day


Tomorrow is an Independence Day, the fourth of July. I think the most of people are off tomorrow and celebrating the holiday with their family, but me. Actually, I really don't mind to work holidays because I like to be around people and holiday paycheck always makes me happy :)

Happy Independence Day everyone :))

I read about Independence Day and found out: 
On July 2nd, the Continental Congress voted in favor of independence, and two days later its delegates adopted the Declaration of Independence, a historic document drafted by Thomas Jefferson. From 1776 until the present day, July 4th has been celebrated as the birth of American independence, with typical festivities ranging from fireworks, parades and concerts to more casual family gatherings and barbecues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment