Tuesday, July 22, 2014

First Job by Iliana Roman


I enjoyed reading this memoir about the young lady and how she succeeded in her career. I think her story is similar to the most peoples’ stories that got pregnant, divorced and her parents helped her as much as they could. My favorite part is “my children motivate me. You can always do better in life, and I am the one to do better, better, better.” This quote shows me that the author has strong goals in her life. She knows what she wants. She knows why she wants it and she is not going to let anybody or anything get in her way. She knows her strong side. I liked the author the way she wrote about the memoir because she is not complaining about how hard her life was but she talked about how she learned things from challenge and how she succeeded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment